[notes] Conferences notes about "clean code"
After watching many conferences about clean code on Youtube. I share with you what I have learned.
General rules about clean code:
- do not abbrieviate
- return early
- do not use return
- Keep classes and methods small
- features separeted in methods
- defensive controls exit early
- one ident level
To summarize clean code should be:
- maintainable (understandable by human)
- flexible (open to new features and improvements)
- easy too refactor
- Use setters and getters in the right context, for example: downloadPage() is not the same as getPage()